Cardiology RCM Solutions
Gentem has given our clinicians the ability to focus on what's important: providing patient-centered, high-quality care.
Nathan Fite, PhD
Founder, The Anxiety Center
Tech-Enabled Revenue Cycle Management for Cardiology Practices
Gentem reduces claim denials and optimizes your revenue cycle management by leveraging industry benchmarks, proprietary AI software and cardiology expertise.
Efficient Revenue Cycles for Cardiology Practices
Our technology and team of experts make sure you get top dollar for every claim — Gentem increases practice revenue by an average of 20%.
Streamlined Cardiology Billing and RCM
The Gentem platform integrates seamlessly with a growing list of EHR/PM systems used by cardiology practices.
Common CPT Codes for Cardiology Practices
- 92920 – 92998: Therapeutic cardiovascular services and procedures
- 93000 – 93050: Cardiography procedures
- 93224 – 03278: Cardiovascular monitoring services
- 93279 – 93298: Implantable, insertable and wearable cardiac device evaluations
Who We Serve
Learn How to Grow Your Cardiology Practice
If you’re looking at your bottom line to find ways to increase practice revenue, read this article to learn how to improve revenue cycle management.
One wrong digit can cause your claim to be denied. Learn about claim scrubbing and how it can lead to more revenue for your medical practice.
What Can Gentem Do For Your Cardiology Practice?
- Find and plug revenue leaks
- Save time and reduce your staff's administrative burden
- Automate your workflows and notifications
- Leverage real-time performance analytics
- Outsource your medical coding services
- Minimize claim denials and appeals