Behavioral Health RCM Solutions
Gentem has given our clinicians the ability to focus on what's important: providing patient-centered, high-quality care.
Nathan Fite, PhD
Founder, The Anxiety Center
Tech-Enabled Medical RCM Solutions for Behavioral Health Practices
Streamline your revenue cycle by drastically reducing claim denials. Leveraging proprietary AI software and our team’s expertise in behavioral health treatments, our platform ensures no claim slips through the cracks.
Efficient Revenue Cycles for Behavioral Health Practices
A streamlined revenue cycle enables your practice to expand service offerings and locations. Customers like you see higher revenue and faster reimbursements after switching to Gentem for end-to-end billing services.
Streamlined Behavioral Health RCM
Advanced behavioral health procedures? No problem. Our AI-driven technology works with a growing list of EHR/PM systems to ensure all claims are billed correctly – regardless of payer or type of treatment.
Common CPT Codes for Behavioral Health
- 90832: Psychotherapy, 30 mins.
- 90834: Psychotherapy, 45 mins.
- 90837: Psychotherapy, 60 mins.
- 90785: Interactive complexity add-on
- 90839: Psychotherapy for crisis, 60 mins.
- 90840: Psychotherapy for crisis, each additional 30 mins.
- 90791: Psychiatric diagnostic evaluation
- 90845: Psychoanalysis
- 90846: Family psychotherapy w/o patient present, 50 mins.
Who We Serve
Gentem Helps Anxiety Center Expand Treatment Options and Locations
After consulting with Gentem, Dr. Nathan Fite learned he could boost his monthly revenue and cash flows. By making some operational changes The Anxiety Center would increase reimbursements and shorten its average A/R. This not only enabled his behavioral health practice to expand services but also open a second location in a new market.
Learn How to Grow Your Behavioral Health Practice
As a psychologist or mental health professional, testing and diagnosis
Learn the main differences between mental health billing and medical billing, plus coding tips for behavioral health billing.
Doctors and managers can’t see a way to increase revenue from their practice. Here are 3 ways to increase your medical practice revenue.
What Can Gentem Do For Your Behavioral Health Practice?
- Find and plug revenue leaks
- Save time and reduce your staff's administrative burden
- Automate your workflows and notifications
- Leverage real-time performance analytics
- Outsource your medical coding services
- Minimize claim denials and appeals