Gastroenterology RCM Solutions
Medical billing in the United States is at least 10 years overdue for a transformative change. We believe Gentem is the organization that will modernize medical billing in this country.
Practice Manager, Bay Area Gynecology Oncology
Tech-Enabled RCM Solutions for Gastroenterology Clinics
Work smarter, not harder. Leveraging proprietary AI software and our team’s expertise, Gentem provides gastroenterology practices with faster documentation reviews, streamlined reimbursements and a more efficient claims process.
Efficient Revenue Cycles for Gastroenterology Practices
Powerful and efficient, our advanced technology is designed specifically for gastroenterology practices like yours. Practices see revenue increase by an average of 20% after switching to Gentem. What can Gentem do for you? Find out with a free billing assessment.
Streamlined Gastroenterology RCM
Our software and RCM experts ensure you bill all claims correctly — no matter how complex the claim or payer may be. Our AI-driven technology works with a growing list of EHR/PM systems.
Essential CPT Codes for Gastroenterology Clinics
- 43754-55, 43810: Introduction procedures on the stomach
- 43810, 43820, 43825: Other procedures on the stomach
- 78264, 78267, 78268: Diagnostic nuclear medicine procedures on the gastrointestinal system
- 91010, 91013, 91020: Upper gastrointestinal motility studies
- 91030, 91035, 91037, 91038: Gastroesophageal reflux test studies
- 91117, 91120, 91122: Gastrointestinal imaging, pressure measurement, and manometric studies
- 91299: Diagnostic gastroenterology procedures
Who We Serve
Learn How to Grow Your Gastroenterology Clinic
Pros & Cons of Outsourced Billing for Orthopedics
Should you outsource your orthopedic practice’s medical billing? Read here to learn the important pros and cons to consider before you decide.
5 Tips to Help Prevent Claim Denials in Your Private Practice
Medical bill denials by insurance payers disrupt a practice’s ability to help patients. Here are 5 essential tips to mitigate this risk.
How to Ease Billing Burnout: 5 Tips
Burnout. It was the buzzword of 2021 and now, in
What Can Gentem Do For Your Gastroenterology Practice?
- Find and plug revenue leaks
- Save time and reduce your staff's administrative burden
- Automate your billing and insurance workflows
- Leverage real-time performance analytics
- Manage your medical coding services
- Minimize claim denials and appeals