OB/GYN Medical Billing Solutions
Medical billing in the United States is at least 10 years overdue for a transformative change. We believe Gentem is the organization that will modernize medical billing in this country.
Practice manager, Bay Area Gynecology Oncology
Tech-Enabled RCM Solutions for OB/GYN Practices
Improve cash flow for your OB/GYN practice while reducing account receivable days. Gentem uses automation, data science and the latest financial technology to increase your practice’s revenue.
Efficient Revenue Cycles for Obstetrician Offices
On average, OB/GYN clinics like yours see a 20% increase in monthly revenue after switching to Gentem for end-to-end billing services. This makes it easier for you to upgrade equipment and provide the best care possible.
Streamlined OB/GYN Billing and RCM
OB Billing Cheat Sheet
- Vaginal delivery only (59409)
- C-section delivery only (59514)
- Postpartum care only (59430)
- For multiple deliveries, apply the appropriate delivery code as well as modifier 22. Documentation will be needed for each delivery to support the delivery type.
- Postpartum care begins after the patient is discharged from the hospital and extends to 56 days of a vaginal delivery or 90 days for a c-section delivery.
- All pregnancy-related visits (excluding inpatient hospital visits for complications of pregnancy) should be billed under the global OB code. Individual E/M codes should NOT be billed to report pregnancy-related E/M visits.