Pain Management RCM Solutions
Gentem has given our clinicians the ability to focus on what's important: providing patient-centered, high-quality care.
Nathan Fite, PhD
Founder, The Anxiety Center
Tech-Enabled Revenue Cycle Management for Pain Management Clinics
Improve your bottom line by submitting clean claims every time. Our modern RCM technology and team of billing experts will help you avoid costly claim denials and appeals.
Efficient Revenue Cycles for Pain Management Clinics
Work smarter, not harder, with automated reporting and analytics. On average, pain management clinics like yours see a 20% increase in revenue after switching to Gentem for revenue cycle management.
Streamlined Pain Management RCM
Enable your clinicians to collect, validate, adjudicate and manage complex claims. Gentem’s platform works seamlessly with a growing list of EHR/PM systems.
Common CPT Codes for Pain Management Clinics
- 97112: Neuro re-ed or neuromuscular re-education – helps patients regain balance, coordination, posture, and strength
- 97530: Therapeutic activities – one-on-one sessions with patients; function-regaining activities
- 97110: Therapeutic exercises – active exercises that help patients regain strength and balance
- 20552 and 20553: For single or multiple trigger point injections on up to two or more muscles
- 97810, 97811, 97813 and 97814: Acupuncture codes
- 64625: Radiofrequency ablation
Who We Serve
Gentem Helps Pain Management Clinic Find $300,000 of Hidden Revenue
Gentem Health conducted a data-driven analysis for a Washington-based pain management clinic’s revenue cycle and medical billing. The report revealed insights and identified opportunities where the practice could improve the billing operations, collections and cash flow.
Learn How to Grow Your Pain Management Practice
Another year has come and gone — and that means
It’s happened to countless private practices: One day, you realize
What Can Gentem Do For Your Pain Management Clinic?
- Find and plug revenue leaks
- Save time and reduce your staff's administrative burden
- Automate your workflows and notifications
- Leverage real-time performance analytics
- Outsource your medical coding services
- Minimize claim denials and appeals