Vascular Surgery and Vein Health RCM Solutions
Gentem has given our clinicians the ability to focus on what's important: providing patient-centered, high-quality care.
Nathan Fite, PhD
Founder, The Anxiety Center
Tech-Enabled Revenue Cycle Management for Vascular Surgery Practices
Don’t let claim denials erode your revenue cycle. Leveraging our AI-driven technology and vein health expertise, Gentem’s tech-enabled services streamline your reimbursement process by eliminating billing errors and minimizing total days in accounts receivable.
Efficient Revenue Cycles for Vein Health Clinics
What would you do with 20% more revenue? That’s how much vascular surgery practices like yours have gained, on average, after switching to Gentem for revenue cycle management.
Streamlined RCM for Your Vein Health Practice
The Gentem platform integrates seamlessly with a growing list of EHR/PM systems used by vein health practices.
Common CPT Codes for Vein Health Clinics
- 36465: Varithena – 1 vein
- 36471: Sclerotherapy > 1 vein
- 35701: Exploration not followed by surgery
- 35703: Exploration of lower extremity
Who We Serve
Learn How to Grow Your Vein Clinic/Vascular Surgery Practice
Doctors and managers can’t see a way to increase revenue from their practice. Here are 3 ways to increase your medical practice revenue.
What Can Gentem Do For Your Vascular Surgery Practice?
- Find and plug revenue leaks
- Save time and reduce your staff's administrative burden
- Automate your workflows and notifications
- Leverage real-time performance analytics
- Outsource your medical coding services
- Minimize claim denials and appeals